This is our starting program for infants; we help to introduce your little one to the water for the first time, reducing their fear and the potential of tears. Focusing on water survival, babies are taught these skills through a structured program of games and fun. Using our parent assisted approach; we will work with you and show you how to swim safely with your child using popular nursery rhyme songs making learning so much fun for everyone!
- Aqua Babies – Age 3 m – 1 yrs
- Aqua Tots – Ages 13 m – 2.5 yrs
- Little Swimmers – Ages 2.5 – 3.5 yrs
- Gaining confidence in the water, jumping & holding breath under water and diving up to 90 Cm depth, floating and basics of freestyle kicking on deck.
- Introducing Skills: In this group, children focus on preparing for swim stroke classes by learning the basics of face-in breathing and being able to demonstrate opulsion techniques.
- Swimming Skills: Swimmers focus on the correct arm, leg and breathing coordination for two strokes: Freestyle and Backstroke.
- With developing floating on their back, freestyle kicking with and without support, and alternative freestyle stroking without breath.
- Advanced Swimming Skills: in addition to learning the basics of Breaststrokes and flip in the water and JUMP START sitting, Swimmers refine their stroke and breathing techniques for Freestyle and Backstrokes, Swimming with fins and doing stream lines, swimming for distances running to 100 Meters without breaks as well as increasing stamina in all previous strokes.
- Pre-Team Swimmers:
Students are getting prepared for future swim team participation with attention on drills, starts and turns, individual medleys and increasing speed and stamina in the water, with learning Basics of Butterfly strokes.
Along with freestyle for 100 Meters, streamlined breaststroke kicks for 100 Meters, butterfly kicks with board, START JUMPS from the edge and FLIP TURNS.
- This group has the superstars of our program! Coached by experienced instructors, students improve their individual technique. Swimming regularly to further increase distance, stamina and speed, this fun league develops competition and team building.
Dolphin kicks on stomach and back, Swim up to 200 Meters distance without breaks, managing swimming with hand paddles and submerge under water for 25 meters distance and doing professional START JUMPS.
18 years and older: Beginners to experienced Small groups & personalized attention focused on the areas you need the most.Apart from the safety aspect,swimming is a great form of exercise with heart healthy benefits and no damaging impact on your joints